• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do You Think Bush Will Do It?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Think Bush Will Do It?

Discuss-

WW3 and all that - I ain't bovvered

FFS!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Oh! I hope so. I really do.
    No more worries, just a dull radioactive glow
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Discuss-

WW3 and all that - I ain't bovvered

FFS!
      Where u read that.

Comment

Not sure he will but what will Hillary do?

Comment

No. Next.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The best way to stop a recession is to have a war. Wonder if there's some military IT project we could all find our way onto...
            Last edited by DiscoStu; 15 November 2007, 22:44. Reason: Typo
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              The best way to stop a recession is to have a war. Wonder if there's some military IT project we could all find our way onto...
              Unfortunately the SC issue is a problem for the majority.

Comment

"The best way to stop a recession is to have a war. Wonder if there's some military IT project we could all find our way onto..."

If it kicks off in a big enough way I suspect they will find us - well those of us of the fighting age that is. Damn this gammy leg and dicky bladder. I'll have to stay at home and look after the ladies thank you very much.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  "The best way to stop a recession is to have a war. Wonder if there's some military IT project we could all find our way onto..."

If it kicks off in a big enough way I suspect they will find us - well those of us of the fighting age that is. Damn this gammy leg and dicky bladder. I'll have to stay at home and look after the ladies thank you very much.
                  "Who do you think you are kidding Mr Bin Laden"
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                  X