PDA

View Full Version : And the world's worst polluters are...

BrilloPad
15th November 2007, 09:49
Australians.

Australians were found to be the world's worst polluters per capita, producing five times as much carbon from generating power as China.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7092989.stm

So to save the planet do we shoot an Ozzie?

Rymez2K
15th November 2007, 09:55

Fine by me...

wendigo100
15th November 2007, 09:55
You do realise that all that carbon dioxide is good for reforestation, don't you.

Each year, tree leaves are sprouting earlier and falling later.

So, burn a log and save a tree!

sasguru
15th November 2007, 09:56
Australians.

Australians were found to be the world's worst polluters per capita, producing five times as much carbon from generating power as China.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7092989.stm

Thats coz of all the hot air and noise they generate.

BrilloPad
15th November 2007, 09:58
You do realise that all that carbon dioxide is good for reforestation, don't you.

Each year, tree leaves are sprouting earlier and falling later.

So, burn a log and save a tree!

So we should encourage Ozzies to breed?

wendigo100
15th November 2007, 10:15
So we should encourage Ozzies to breed?Teaching them which species to breed with would be a start... :laugh

Mailman
15th November 2007, 10:25
This per capita thing is a lot of dogs bollocks!

The fact is, them slanty eye evil bastards from the East are the worlds worst polluters! I bet that report was commissioned by your friendly communist research group! :D

Mailman

Pondlife
15th November 2007, 10:35

Why?

The fact is, them slanty eye evil bastards from the East are the worlds worst polluters!

You really are a tw@t, aren't you?

I bet that report was commissioned by your friendly communist research group! :D

Did you even read it?

Mailman

Nuff said.

Diver
15th November 2007, 10:50

The fact is, them slanty eye evil bastards from the East are the worlds worst polluters!

Mailman

They also buy thousands and thousands of pounds worth of scrap metal from me every year, so I don't care :D

Diver
15th November 2007, 10:51
Scarp! what the hell is Scarp :tantrum:

Moscow Mule
15th November 2007, 10:54
Scarp! what the hell is Scarp :tantrum:

sits swhat syou sget swhen syou sbreed sfish

Diver
15th November 2007, 10:55
:rollin::rollin::rollin:

Damp Cave
15th November 2007, 11:34
Lots of good reasons re size of country and density of population, average household etc etc. Hair brained concept this CO2, other very good reasons and many complex systems that only the truly delusional would consider themselves abreast of. But hey, it matters not, the new religion prescribes to those without the faith.

Troll
15th November 2007, 11:55
They also buy thousands and thousands of pounds worth of scarp metal from me every year, so I don't care :DSo it's you responsible for nicking all the lead off the church roofs & taking the manhole covers!!

Interesting Plan B

Mailman
15th November 2007, 12:12
Why?
Cause at the end of the day them slanty eyed chingalings produce a sh1t load more rubbish/polution/crap than them criminal yobs from Australia!

Simple f8cker arent you :rollin:

Mailman

Pondlife
15th November 2007, 12:27
Cause at the end of the day them slanty eyed chingalings produce a tulip load more rubbish/polution/carp than them criminal yobs from Australia!

Simple f8cker arent you :rollin:

Mailman

Genius!

BWAAAAHHHHH:rollin:

:rolleyes:

shaunbhoy
15th November 2007, 12:34
The worst polluters must be many of those producing biofuels because they are ripping down huge forests to harvest the stuff and doing more harm than good. I blame NL..............always!!

xoggoth
15th November 2007, 12:47
Not very good environmentally I noticed when I was there. The entire country is covered 3 feet deep in broken beer bottles.