• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange network is up and down like a ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange network is up and down like a ...

Mobile's goosed. Showing as 'unregistered'. Spoke to Orange "yeh we know about that it's been going on all day .. it's a network problem".

Anyone else been hit?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

No I'm on O2

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

No im on t-mobile.

Comment

Yes, some problems with ECHELON this morning.

Comment

My Orange phone is ok here (in Leicester today). That's used mainly for pimps and "screening" bunny boilers though!

Orange does have it's little problems, like people's texts disappearing into a black hole and then they all come rushing through at 3AM and your phone goes nuts. I've had 4 different contracts with them since 1999 and every one has had that problem.

My main handset is T-Mobile now. They did me a great deal on a phone and broadband on the laptop.
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
            That's used mainly for pimps and "screening" bunny boilers though!
            Do you get a lot of bunny boilers phoning you? How do you screen them on the phone?

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
              My Orange phone is ok here (in Leicester today). That's used mainly for pimps and "screening" bunny boilers though!

Orange does have it's little problems, like people's texts disappearing into a black hole and then they all come rushing through at 3AM and your phone goes nuts. I've had 4 different contracts with them since 1999 and every one has had that problem.

My main handset is T-Mobile now. They did me a great deal on a phone and broadband on the laptop.
              Where in Leicester are you?, I'm there today

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
                Where in Leicester are you?, I'm there today
                Behind you!

Comment

I'm with T-Mobile D although I can change networks when and where I like..
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Do you get a lot of bunny boilers phoning you? How do you screen them on the phone?
                    No, not really. Find the occasional one when your out clubbing. I give the "dirty" orange number to them and keep my primary phone (with memorable number) free of morons. It's worked so far. If I get hassle on the orange phone, a quick call and change the number. Voila!

I gave the orange number to a girl in a club about a month ago, by the end of the weekend she'd sent over 50 texts!
                    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X