PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion

Bagpuss
15th November 2007, 12:11
Let's have a day (just 1 day in years) when we don't talk about himigration or house prices or political correctness.

Is it possible?

Discuss or not etc.

Troll
15th November 2007, 12:13
Let's have a day (just 1 day in years) when we don't talk about himigration or house prices or political correctness.

Is it possible?

Discuss or not etc.wot about muslims?

Damp Cave
15th November 2007, 12:15
wot about muslims?Or any other cotton materials.

DimPrawn
15th November 2007, 12:15
As long as we don't descend into SA diet, what I had for lunch, squirrels, anything from AtW, X vs Y, etc.

I'm all for it!

Boomed!!!

SallyAnne
15th November 2007, 12:17
As long as we don't descend into SA diet, what I had for lunch, squirrels, anything from AtW, X vs Y, etc.

What would be left to talk about?!!

You're surely not trying to suggest we talk about contractor related issues??! :eek: :eek:

DimPrawn
15th November 2007, 12:18
Fook that!

moorfield
15th November 2007, 12:22

Is it possible?

Discuss or not etc.

Why not just shift all this to a separate bored called Daily Mail Readers (ie for immigration, house prices, political correctness). Then the rest of us can get on with the sensible chatter on here.

EternalOptimist
15th November 2007, 12:24
You know that fluff you get in yer belly button

where does it come from ?

:rolleyes:

DimPrawn
15th November 2007, 12:25
Why not just shift all this to a separate bored called Daily Mail Readers (ie for immigration, house prices, political correctness). Then the rest of us can get on with the sensible chatter on here.

Yes! You can then rename General to "I fiddled whilst Rome burned".

Bagpuss
15th November 2007, 12:25
Maybe your belly button eats the socks that you thought went missing in the wash

Troll
15th November 2007, 12:32
You know that fluff you get in yer belly button:rolleyes:You an Innie or an Outie?

shaunbhoy
15th November 2007, 12:37
Maybe your belly button eats the socks that you thought went missing in the wash

But it only ever eats one of them........have you noticed?
:mad

EternalOptimist
15th November 2007, 13:01
You an Innie or an Outie?

an innie, and I dont wear socks ever since I was introduced to ladies tights by a marine

SallyAnne
15th November 2007, 13:11
You an Innie or an Outie?

Outies give me the creeps!!! :sick

EternalOptimist
15th November 2007, 13:27

me too, the idea of boneing a bird who had an outie, sticking into my innie
gives me the willies.

Bagpuss
15th November 2007, 16:33
Well that lasted long didn't it?

SallyAnne
15th November 2007, 16:39
me too, the idea of boneing a bird who had an outie, sticking into my innie
gives me the willies.

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

And also ewwwwwww!!!

TheFaQQer
15th November 2007, 16:48

There's an advert on the underground for Turkey, with a picture of this kid on it. And he has an outie.

Wouldn't you have thought that someone would have considered that before booking him for a HUGE advert?

SallyAnne
15th November 2007, 16:51
There's an advert on the underground for Turkey, with a picture of this kid on it. And he has an outie.

Wouldn't you have thought that someone would have considered that before booking him for a HUGE advert?

Maybe the person who hired him also had an outie, and therefore though this freakish phenomenon was normal? :eek:

TheFaQQer
15th November 2007, 16:59
Maybe the person who hired him also had an outie, and therefore though this freakish phenomenon was normal? :eek:

Ugh.

Diver
15th November 2007, 17:18
I'm an innie.

Just checked mine for fluff.

Found two peanuts and the remote for the video :D

Troll
15th November 2007, 18:58
I'm an innie.

Just checked mine for fluff.

Found two peanuts and the remote for the video :D:freaky:

xoggoth
15th November 2007, 20:49
Have you noticed that outies tend to be really thin people and how it never moves out with fat people, rather gets deeper and deeper. It must be connected to the backbone via a foxed length bit of cord, like on mattresses.

BoredBloke
16th November 2007, 08:50
"Let's have a day (just 1 day in years) when we don't talk about himigration or house prices or political correctness."

Bugger I had a good story about a bloke who has annoyed these people from India by painting a big picture of Mohammed on his house, being done up the bum by a pig while quaffing is pint of gin. Apparently it's dragged all the house prices down on that street.

Oh well I've forgotten it now! They don't call me Mr Goldfish for nothing. Do they?