• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum going uphill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum going uphill

The forum is currently going uphill, at the top we will be turning left under the bridge.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    The forum is currently going uphill, at the top we will be turning left under the bridge.
    What happens when we get to the lights?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

That's when the himigrants jump on for free
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        What goes up, must come down.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          What goes up, must come down.
          We're not back on house prices again are we.

Oh no, they just go up and up and up

Comment

Doomed !!!!!
            Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Can we change the name of this thread to "Forum going uphill and left under the bridge"? Just keeps it tidier that's all.....
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

and when I tap the dashboard with my clipboard I'd like you to execute an emergency stop.

Comment

what now?

ahh crap i think we've hit an old lady in the road.. oh no, it's ok it's just AtW
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                  X