• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extradite Him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extradite Him

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7096244.stm

About time they got rid of this freeloading terrorist...IMHO
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

their more likely to fund his lifestyle for a few more years at least..
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Hang him.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
        Hang him.
        You mean before he gets his hook into someone else?
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I wonder if he's ever had a accident scratching his balls/arse, or picking his nose
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            I wonder if he's ever had a accident scratching his balls/arse, or picking his nose
            Think he nearly had his eye out once by the look of him
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Do you think they could have found a more flattering picture?... maybe not.

Abu Hamza began working in the Jalalabad region, taking part in reconstruction schemes. It was during a related demining project that he lost his hands and one of his eyes.

Yeeeh right itchy chin... bomb maker I reckon.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Abu Hamza al-Masri is probably the most frequently abused and ridiculed figure in this country. So said his own lawyer, Edward Fitzgerald QC, as he opened his client's defence at his Old Bailey trial.

Should have opened a vein

Comment

Probably get canned for making libelous comments now

Comment

He should be sent back to Blackburn where he belongs.

Comment

Working...
                    X