• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saudi gang-rape victim is jailed....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi gang-rape victim is jailed....

Savages...and thats just the Saudi Judiciaries I'm on about....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7096814.stm
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Originally posted by wxman View Post

Ludicrous and disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post

And the lunatic fringe mooslims would prefer this exist in Europe ??? or anywhere in the world? this is what they are fighting for!??!?!

This could be their grandmothers, mothers and sisters!!!

What a bunch of FFFFing (_____){_______}

I really have had the good fortunate to be born after the Age of Reason in secular Europe thankyou Napoleon.

There was also the story about the 15 year old Swiss lad that got raped in Dubai - he didn't want to go back to testify because he could have been imprisioned for homosexuality. FFS

Comment

Ah, Saudi Arabia, a beacon of oil and money oil. But Israel's much more fun to bash. ( Or nuke, if you are my avatar ).
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

What happened to the girl is very bad - but bad as well is the low sentence for the rapists. Should have been castrated.

Comment

"The victim was initially punished for violating laws on segregation of the sexes - she was in an unrelated man's car at the time of the attack."

I have to ask what she was doing out of the kitchen anyway?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Indeed. If she'd be following the law of the land, she would not have been associating with an unrelated man. So it's her own fault. In fact, as a result of her committing that crime, another crime was committed, so she should also be done for incitement to rape.

( No - I do not subscribe to this logic ).
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X