• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What planet is this clown on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What planet is this clown on?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7095657.stm

Milliband... let's have the whole frigging world in the EU...

I thought most of North Africa was here anyway...

They will change the name of the EU to the WU soon (World Union) and then ask all the fuzzy wuzzies to join.

It wouldn't be so bad if countries that I'd actually want to live in joined (Canada, New Zealand, even the USA) but it's all the poverty stricken sh!te holes that they want that bothers me...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      They will change the name of the EU to the WU soon (World Union) and then ask all the fuzzy wuzzies to join.

It wouldn't be so bad if countries that I'd actually want to live in joined (Canada, New Zealand, even the USA) but it's all the poverty stricken sh!te holes that they want that bothers me...
      That's a good thing, keep 'em separate, that way there's somewhere to bale out to.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

What nationality are "Fuzzy Wuzzies"?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Sudanese.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            That's a good thing, keep 'em separate, that way there's somewhere to bale out to.
            Me first!!!!
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Scousers

Comment

Proof - if any more were needed - that the inmates truly are running the asylum!
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Must be a cunning plan of the greys.

Comment

Working...
                  X