• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trafford Center Scam Warning!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trafford Center Scam Warning!!

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Trafford Centre. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and pieces has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 19 or 20 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windolene with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to the Lowry shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having s*x with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

Please be careful, I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.
    Coffee's for closers

That was seriously funny the first time I heard it on October 4th, the 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      That was seriously funny the first time I heard it on October 4th - 1998, the 9th - 1998, 10th - 1998, twice on the 15th - 1998, 17th - 1998, 20th - 1998, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

What he said.
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Where's the Trafford centre?

Just so I know to avoid it of course
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

A mate told me it was two blokes...

Comment

Where's the Trafford centre? M60 jcts 10 and 9 (i think!) and it's sh!t. Just like that Bruce Springsteen song I mentioned earlier.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Where's the Trafford centre? M60 jcts 10 and 9 (i think!) and it's sh!t. Just like that Bruce Springsteen song I mentioned earlier.
              Which one? They all fit the bill IMHO.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
              X