• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch III

Was really hungry this morning, so had my lunch for breakfast (2 roasted chicken legs )

Of course at lunch time am not that hungry, but got a snack, Jelly tub(cranberries), put it in a bowl, broke the jelly and added 2 spoons of extra thick cream then sprinkled almond flakes on top … yummmmmie

People in the office are actually really good, no one comments on my strange food, in my prev gig everyone had to come and discuss my lunch – hated it !!

perfectly normal..

.. for a hobbitt, do you have hairy feet?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      People in the office are actually really good, no one comments on my strange food, in my prev gig everyone had to come and discuss my lunch – hated it !!
      I'm sure they talk about you behind your back Sandy People are liek that! But as long as you're slim and loaded - who gives a tulip?

Good for you girl

I'm off today - made a very lovely onion and potato soup! Yum!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I had chilli bean soup from the Covent Garden fresh range. At home, thick with a cold, trying to summon the energy to look for another contract.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          But as long as you're slim and loaded - who gives a tulip?
          As long as it is not TNT or whatever is the name of the thing made from peroxide!

Comment

Working...
          X