• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to our newest member...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to our newest member...

...Helen Tay. Would you like to be a letter? Anything after d). And not x) - that's SallyAnne.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    ...Helen Tay. Would you like to be a letter? Anything after d). And not x) - that's SallyAnne.
    You've already allocated letters that far down?

Just for reference, who are y and z?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      You've already allocated letters that far down?

Just for reference, who are y and z?
      The fact that x) is allocated doesn't imply that y) and z) are also allocated.

Indeed Moose appears to be asserting that although he has already filled slots a) to d) (I thought a) and b) were questions, not people but what do I know), all other slots are available except x) - the reason why the delectable SallyAnne (all three of her) has (have?) been allocated to question x) is obscure and might be related to national security - or possibly bluetongue virus, which I believe can affect a Moose's ankles, or something equally closely related to its judgement.

Oh, and hello HelenTay
      Have a banana:

Comment

Is nobody going to do the traditional CUK greeting for new female members?
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          We're not allowed to.

Ferret gets pissed off when we do that.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            I will:

Welcome, Helen. May all your posts be helpfully answered.

I think that's the accepted format of it these days.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I think that only a particular word was objected to. So I propose the following :

"Please expose to the light of the world the two milk-secreting, glandular organs on your thorax".

There, no rude words at all, but the essence of the greeting is preserved.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh, just show us your baps.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  I think that only a particular word was objected to. So I propose the following :

"Please expose to the light of the world the two milk-secreting, glandular organs on your thorax".

Eloquent, yet catchy.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

You mean, show us your n etw orks?

Comment

Working...
                    X