• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C'mon Italy!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Italy!!

Who will you be supporting today?
    Italy even though Franko is one
    40.00%
    Some Dump North of the English Border
    40.00%
    Albania
    20.00%
    Andy W
    0.00%
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Scotland and Israel.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Who will you be supporting today?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        did you vote for scotland?

Comment

No, I did

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            No, I did
            Oh... do you think Italians don't understand polls?

Comment

I would not want Scotland to win just to get rid of Shaunbhoy for at least 6 months. Then after 6 months and a win with Faroes Islands he will start posting back about how great scottish football is.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                I would not want Scotland to win just to get rid of Shaunbhoy for at least 6 months. Then after 6 months and a win with Faroes Islands he will start posting back about how great scottish football is.
                I can see your point

Comment

Oh... do you think Italians don't understand polls?
                  They don't understand polls every since they voted for Mussolini...

Comment

3/1 Home 2/1 Draw 11/10 Away

not being a betting man I think that means they don't fancy Scotlands chances

Comment

Working...
                    X