• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow

Lots of snow in Brum!

Can't wait to see how my squirrels walk on snow tomorrow

In Russia, the snow walks on the squirrels!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Lots of snow in Brum!

If you stopped feeding them, they'd hibernate. If they die because of the cold, on your head be it!

Comment

Yes, we had a few inches up on the Beacon road last night. All gone this morning though.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          If you stopped feeding them, they'd hibernate. If they die because of the cold, on your head be it!
          Is that true? Seriously - we have a squirrel who comes right up to the front door each morning and peers through the window for food - I give it a few walnuts and hazelnuts and it runs off to bury them. Am I doing more harm than good?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Is that true? Seriously - we have a squirrel who comes right up to the front door each morning and peers through the window for food - I give it a few walnuts and hazelnuts and it runs off to bury them. Am I doing more harm than good?
            No. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Lots of snow in Brum!

It was gone by the morning

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Well, it's dark and raining so hard it's just set car alarms off, here!
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  Well, it's dark and raining so hard it's just set car alarms off, here!
                  Where's that?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                    Where's that?
                    Ringwood.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X