• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smack my b1tch up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smack my b1tch up

Now the government pays for heroin for addicts from your taxes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7099138.stm
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

You have a very disturbing avatar.

Comment

I thought it was Simon Cowell with his belt tied around his neck.

Comment

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ******* big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ******* fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ******* junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. I chose New Labour.
        If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post

And I think in the end the only way to deal with hard drugs.

Comment

How about judging the programme on it's results, or lack of, rather than knee jerk Daily Mail headlines.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              I thought it was Simon Cowell with his belt tied around his neck.
              Now that's just wishfull thinking
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

It is a wise move - cheaper to buy heroin off peaceful Afganis and give it to junkies which would prevent them from having to commit many crimes to get money to get high. Also reduces income of organised crime, so win win really.

Sounds Browns Govt is really a joined up one.

HTH

Comment

did everyone turn into a rampant liberal while I wasn't looking?
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

did everyone turn into a rampant liberal while I wasn't looking?
                    Yes. Next.

Comment

Working...
                    X