• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fashion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fashion

How fashionable are you?

See poll.
    Yes, I am bang up to date. A fashion guru. Flares are sooo last week.
    33.33%
    Whatever Primark have this season is fine by me.
    20.83%
    I make Dr Who look trendy and hip. What's wrong with drainpipes and tanktops?
    25.00%
    I follow AndyW
    20.83%

Ther new fashion is not to be fashionable, so I am, but then I am not, which means that I am.....
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

I'm very with it, I don't buy anything without consulting trashbat.co.ck

http://www.trashbat.co.ck/
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI? View Post
        Ther new fashion is not to be fashionable, so I am, but then I am not, which means that I am.....
        and that's quite in style with my character
        Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

I transcend fashion
          Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

If the mullet can be fashionable not once but twice in 20 years we know something is badly wrong with it
            Fashion,a thing so ugly they have to change it every six months
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 November 2007, 16:02.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I'm not so much interested in fashion as style. I have a style, I buy clothes in keeping with that style, if fashion moves on - it's fashion's problem, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                I'm not so much interested in fashion as style. I have a style, I buy clothes in keeping with that style, if fashion moves on - it's fashion's problem, not mine.

fascists

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

fascists
                  fascists what?

Comment

Fashion is just a marketing ruse for making gullible people change their wardrobes every six months.
                    As someone said 'style' is what you should be aiming for
                    HTH
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X