• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inspired by the great success of the shoes off thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired by the great success of the shoes off thread

See poll
    wipe my bum properly
    40.00%
    leave it a bit claggy
    30.00%
    am AndyW
    30.00%

DON'T VOTE!

This poll shows who voted for what!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      This poll shows who voted for what!
      Where?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

So what?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

More importantly: Loo roll to unwind under or over? What are the relative merits of each approach? I prefer the paper hanging over (away from the wall).

Comment

Baby wipes are a wonderful invention for bum cleaning, though they tend to clog the u-bend if flushed in large quantities.

Incidentally is it just a bloke thing to completely disrobe before sitting down to evacuate the bowels/do the crossword? Or is it just the sort of bloke I attract?

Comment

I've not one to hang around on the loo, so disrobing and reading isn't something I've done.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I prefer the paper hanging over (away from the wall).
                Every hotel I've ever been in does it this way. Not sure if that makes it wrong or right.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Another brick in the wall

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  More importantly: Loo roll to unwind under or over? What are the relative merits of each approach? I prefer the paper hanging over (away from the wall).
                  At home: over (away from the wall). Saves scraping fingers or fingernails on the wall and marking the decor.

On boats, in caravans or hotel rooms with teensy en-suite cupboards: under (toward the wall) to minimise the chance of getting the loo roll to stick to you when you get out of the shower and thereby ruin half the roll.

God! There just SO MUCH STUFF you need to know to get through life, and school teaches you NONE of it.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                  X