• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stirring permies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stirring permies

theres a permie here that hates contractors! theres about 8 contractors here at my clcient and there is one permie who has tried to drop us all in the brown stuff, for example walks behind someone and shouts 'surfing the net again...' or just generally tries to make peoples lives miserable by loggin the times people come in in the morinings etc....

suggestions on how to deal with this pratt?
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Take him out and buy him loads of beer!

He's probably just acting up cause he feels excluded (and secretly knows he's not worthy)...a bit like Bagpuss really.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sounds like the only real alternative is to wait for him in the car park after work and give him a good kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
        theres a permie here that hates contractors! theres about 8 contractors here at my clcient and there is one permie who has tried to drop us all in the brown stuff, for example walks behind someone and shouts 'surfing the net again...' or just generally tries to make peoples lives miserable by loggin the times people come in in the morinings etc....

suggestions on how to deal with this pratt?
        Walk up behind him and say loudly, "Surfing the Internet again?".
        Write on a whiteboard in big numbers the time's you leave and arrive, and his.

Comment

the guys jus an annoyin jobsworth.... i think laxative in his tea??

Comment

Walk behind his chair, put two fingers on his nostrils and pull his head back over towards you. Keep your fingers on his nostrils. When he opens his mouth to object - or simply to breathe - pour petrol down his throat and don't stop until he is about to chuck. Ensure minimal spillage.

Light match - or ask other contractor for assistance with this as you should still be blocking his nostrils. Throw match down his throat. Ask for rate rise.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              Walk behind his chair, put two fingers on his nostrils and pull his head back over towards you. Keep your fingers on his nostrils. When he opens his mouth to object - or simply to breathe - pour petrol down his throat and don't stop until he is about to chuck. Ensure minimal spillage.

Light match - or ask other contractor for assistance with this as you should still be blocking his nostrils. Throw match down his throat. Ask for rate rise.

did that at last gig dont want to get a reputation now...

Comment

tape sardines under his desk, complain about his smell

In fact continually knock his self esteem
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

His envy will be his downfall, use it against him.

PS Sally Anne must have an opinion on this, whatever it is do the opposite!
                  Oh dear too late, the woman has ventured into a stupid opinion of her own again
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Take him out and buy him loads of beer!

He's probably just acting up cause he feels excluded (and secretly knows he's not worthy)...a bit like Bagpuss really.
                    Whilst giving him loads of beer, tell him how easy it is to quit and become a contractor for £.
                    You will convert him from a contractor hater into a contractor wannabee.
                    Next, point him at this forum and let slip the dogs of war.

Comment

Working...
                    X