• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best gadget this Christmas ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best gadget this Christmas ...

ASUS EEE PC701.
    This is selling faster than the I-phone or the game consoles. Brilliant present for the old folks I was thinking and might even get one myself for commuting.
    Can't get one for love nor money, though, they're all sold out
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Grey slates. Only a fiver.

Alf.

Comment

Nexus 13 say 10 days away from stock.

AFAIK these are the only folk with them at the moment.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

My other half wants a chocolate fountain. I offered her a golden shower.

Comment

xbox 360 elite or a vario III
          cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Grey slates. Only a fiver.

Alf.

quote of the day so far
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              ASUS EEE PC701.
              This is selling faster than the I-phone or the game consoles. Brilliant present for the old folks I was thinking and might even get one myself for commuting.
              Can't get one for love nor money, though, they're all sold out
              Why not buy something that gets you out of the house to meet real people? Having said that for their sake, buy something you can happily play with a home, how about a Dildo?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                My other half wants a chocolate fountain. I offered her a golden shower.

made my day!
                cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
                  xbox 360 elite or a vario III
                  got it and got it.. (birthday presetn to myself )

both very very good
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Why not buy something that gets you out of the house to meet real people? Having said that for their sake, buy something you can happily play with a home, how about a Dildo?
                    For a second there I thought you were going to offer me Cindy, your rubber doll, but you're far too attached aren't you?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X