• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3:30 and dark already

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3:30 and dark already

How depressing

Still, another month of this then off to San Fran for a week over xmas then hopefully on to Sydney for the next 6 months so sun, sand and surf ahead!
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Originally posted by beaker View Post
    How depressing

Still, another month of this then off to San Fran for a week over xmas then hopefully on to Sydney for the next 6 months so sun, sand and surf ahead!
    Bloody winter. It's rubbish.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Bloody winter. It's rubbish.
      Don't worry, a bit more global warming and winters will be a thing of the past.

Comment

I've noticed an increase in Dalek sightings lately. And Masters. Well, The Master.

What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          It's a cunning plan coming to fruition... World Domination... Again.
          Sigh - and I suppose your lot want your turn at World Domination (TM) as well... Let me know when you're done and the Sciurine Overlords can have their go - I believe we're third in line, ahead of the Sith and the Greys.

Who's in charge at the moment? Is it still the Mice?

Comment

Aha! Tricked you there with my cunningly-worded interrogation into spilling the beans!

Comment

But this time it will work. No, really, it will.

Comment

It really won't you know

Comment

Originally posted by TheDoctor View Post
                  It really won't you know
                  Ah, but you'll need me to ally myself with you temporarily to solve the problem. Some things never change.

Comment

True, true.

Fancy a pint afterwards, assuming I havn't disintegrated you again?

Comment

Working...
                    X