• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Caribbean Xmas Do.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Caribbean Xmas Do.

Who's paying for it?

Can we bring partners or is that taking the piss? How about chipping in a bit each so AtW can bring some of his grey furred little buddies along?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Who's paying for it?

Can we bring partners or is that taking the piss? How about chipping in a bit each so AtW can bring some of his grey furred little buddies along?
    As long as your brolly has a dispensation you'll be OK..............

Comment

Talking of the caribbean, whatever happened to:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/membe...eanpirate.html

Comment

Could class as the company Christmas party, if it's under £150 a head...
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Threaded will put us all up on his private island.

"Boss, the plane, boss, the plane!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Master View Post
            Threaded will put us all up on his private island.

"Boss, the plane, boss, the plane!"
            Threaded's your boss? Threaded controls the Daleks? That explains a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Threaded's your boss? Threaded controls the Daleks? That explains a lot...
              Threaded is everyone's boss, whether they know it or not. Or at least that's what I like to let him think.

Comment

Threaded is everyone's boss, whether they know it or not. Or at least that's what I like to let him think.
                But if he's also Spartacus... then everybo- <vanishes into space-time continuum>

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  But if he's also Spartacus... then everybo- <vanishes into space-time continuum>
                  I thought you were Spartacus?

Comment

I thought you were Spartacus?
                    Yes. We are.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X