• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats Worth Buying In US

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Worth Buying In US

I'm off to the US tomorrow, any advice of what is good to buy out there at the moment considering good exchange rates and things are generally cheaper there, must have toys that you cant get in the Uk .. ? .. ?

ASUS EEE PC750
    Don't know if it's cheaper in the US but if it's the usual trick of just stick $ for £ in front of the same number, then it'll be half price.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

iPhone?

Comment

With the current state of the dollar, how about "New York"?

Comment

Some short Dow Jones contracts
          Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

A 5 bed villa in Florida.

Comment

Don't buy half price piloting lessons (no landing included) - it is an FBI stitch-up.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Don't buy half price piloting lessons (no landing included) - it is an FBI stitch-up.

HTH
                Gosh, you're really getting into the English humour. That was quite good.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Good ideas, I've never been US before, cant wait to see all those **** off fat people and eat burgers as big as my head

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
                    cant wait to see all those **** off fat people and eat burgers as big as my head
                    Don't tell them that or they will be eating burgers made of your head...

thnx great threaded, if only we knew how to be more like you, well, apart from eating big burgers

Comment

Working...
                    X