• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK North Pole Xmas meet up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK North Pole Xmas meet up

Come on guys (which includes guyesses). So far only one person plans walking to the North Pole this Christmas. Surely we can do better than that. A return flight to Baffin Island must be pretty cheap, and then it's no more than a quick yomp up the coast of Greenland, and a final dash to the Pole. Or something like that (might be worth checking a map first). Anyway, see you all up there - first round's on aurorachaser or whatever his/her name is.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Come on guys (which includes guyesses). So far only one person plans walking to the North Pole this Christmas. Surely we can do better than that. A return flight to Baffin Island must be pretty cheap, and then it's no more than a quick yomp up the coast of Greenland, and a final dash to the Pole. Or something like that (might be worth checking a map first). Anyway, see you all up there - first round's on aurorachaser or whatever his/her name is.
    What is the point walking to the North Pole at XMas when Santa is coming darn sarf?

FFS!

Comment

Hi everyone

For those of you keeping an eye on the blog, the trip's been put back by about a month. This is due to yours truly coming down with a training injury that's needed treatment.

I'll keep y'all informed - and thanks, again, for all your support so far.

If you want to email me direct I'm chasingNOSPAMtheauroraATgmailDOTcom.

Thanks
      Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

I guess I will get even hungier

... pity the trip's off, can you still fly the Tornado and minister to the sick with the gamey leg?

Comment

Working...
        X