• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'King 'Eck, this paint pongs...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'King 'Eck, this paint pongs...

Just been painting an 8 x 4 sheet of hardboard with Wilkinsons' Finest Matt Black Blackboard Paint...

It's water based & it stinks...

Thankfully I've just done the 2nd coat & that should be that...

Hope it's matt black in the infrared too...

Finger-painting lessons in skool again?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Baseboard for white line follower...

Assuming we get any built that is...
      My 4 year old has a Cinderella doll that dances and follows a pink line. Nice to see you're setting the same kind of standards.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        My 4 year old has a Cinderella doll that dances and follows a pink line. Nice to see you're setting the same kind of standards.
        Paris Hilton follows a white line!

Comment

Who could they mean? 10 Cheesiest on Wired

Description: A big lizard guy who sounds like a cross between a leaky steam pipe and a constipated pirate. He's strong and tough, but so slow-moving you'd think he worked for the DMV.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
            Description: A big lizard guy who sounds like a cross between a leaky steam pipe and a constipated pirate. He's strong and tough, but so slow-moving you'd think he worked for the DMV.
            DVLA in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Baseboard for white line follower...

Assuming we get any built that is...
              I'm a white line inspector. Does it do dashed lines? Can it cope with ghost islands?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                I'm a white line inspector. Does it do dashed lines? Can it cope with ghost islands?
                So who is that girl in your avatar then?

Comment

his ex.. he keeps saying he'll swap the pic because newbies keep chatting him up but he forgets as he doesn't show avatars with his setup
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    his ex.. he keeps saying he'll swap the pic because newbies keep chatting him up but he forgets as he doesn't show avatars with his setup
                    Shes' purdy. Anybody know how to get a hold of her? (so to speak). Does she read this board (or should that read 'bored' )

Comment

Working...
                    X