• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fifth Liverpool player burgled

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifth Liverpool player burgled

Dirk Kuyt has become the fifth Liverpool player to be burgled in 18 months

It's a bit like "The Pope Is Catholic" I suppose, but don't they warn their new players what they are letting themselves in for?

And how much was stolen? A few days worth of his salary?

Comment

Being robbed is a form of greeting in Liverpool
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Fitting burglar alarms is seen as an insult.

Comment

Scousers aren't that thick.....why break into a house in the middle of the night while the occupants are sleeping just do it when they are out playing for club and country. Only down side is there wouldn't be one of many cars on the drive.

I see an increase in house insurance if your a professional football player.
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

If there is a history of houses getting turned over, why doesn't the club/players hire security while they are on international duty ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              If there is a history of houses getting turned over, why doesn't the club/players hire security while they are on international duty ?
              They could hire security, but can they afford it on £3,000,000,000,000 per hour they get for losing at football?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                They could hire security, but can they afford it on £3,000,000,000,000 per hour they get for losing at football?
                Better for the club or country to pay then as the players can't afford it.

I'm suprised Riise hasn't been turned over yet, especially as his address was doing the rounds with his payslip

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  England team don't get paid....apparently all players donate their salary to charity. Not sure what they do with their bonuses but i suppose they won't need to worry about that now
                  Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I'm suprised Riise hasn't been turned over yet, especially as his address was doing the rounds with his payslip
                    He has, although that was before the payslip business.

Comment

Working...
                    X