• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England vs Croatia predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England vs Croatia predictions

Right - off to the pub soon to watch this. Predictions?
    I reckon 3-0 England leaving us top of the table
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I predict I'll be in the pub, and I'll be pished, and I'll really not be worried either way. I'd prefer it if England were there cause next summer will be much better if they are, but honestly they don't deserve to be imo.

And no, I'm a jock that usually wants England to win (Except for rugby).
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

1-1

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Not interested in watching ladies. Think I'll watch How to Look good Naked and then Heros.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

0-1 and the end of the Man with Shiny Teeth
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Right - off to the pub soon to watch this. Predictions?
            I reckon 3-0 England leaving us top of the table
            I predict you will have no friends in the pub, will get mightily pished and think everyone is your "best mate", then go home alone and post inane, self interested opinionated bollox on CUK.

HTH

Bagpuss.

Comment

I'm off to wembley soon to get stung for a hotdog

2 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I predict you will have no friends in the pub, will get mightily pished and think everyone is your "best mate", then go home alone and post inane, self interested opinionated bollox on CUK.

HTH

Bagpuss.

Where is the saddo old saggy cat today?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

2-0 Croatia
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

1-1
                    Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    ...but honestly they don't deserve to be imo.
                    Don't listen to the numpty nay-sayers from down here snaw, any team that finishes in the top two of their group deserves to be there - it's how leagues work.

Furthermore, no-one else has kept nine clean sheets in eleven games so far, we have only let in four (only Holland and France have conceded less), and two of those were flukes to say the least.

An average of two goals scored per game is quite healthy too. And all achieved with an extraordinary series of injuries to our best players!

Of course if England do lose tonight and go out, and they might, then they don't deserve to be there. But right now, there are no grounds whatsoever for people to say that.

Comment

Working...
                    X