• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will you support in Euro 2008?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will you support in Euro 2008?

So now that England are out (hurrah) most so-called England fans seem to transfer theit allegience elsewhere. So how will you be supporting? Maybe a distant relative makes cuckoo clocks in switzerland? Maybe you like leiderhosen so will support Austria? Maybe your cleaner is Croatian?

Tell me - I am genuinely interested.

Thank flip we are out of chavball

No more false hope...no more Rooney’s big toe drama...yesterdays showed what a bunch of over-hyped, over-paid, talentless, clueless feckwits represent our national team.

I expect Austria & the Swiss are jumping for joy that the English chav invasion for the competition will now not happen
    Last edited by Troll; 22 November 2007, 11:07.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Thank flip we are out of chavball

No more false hope...no more Rooney’s big toe drama...yesterdays showed what a bunch of over-hyped, over-paid, talentless, clueless flipwits represent our national team.

I expect Austria & the Swiss are jumping for joy that the English chav invasion for the completion will now not happen
      but they will be there supporting Andorra or somefink - this is what gets me about the chavs

Comment

It's not worth watching without the chance to wind up England supporters who actually think we've got a chance. I really would sooner watch paint dry.

Comment

I love football and try to never miss a match.....i think last nights game was a big pile of pants.....they didn't deserve to win and go through anyway. I guess it's a good and a bad point for the hosts next year as they won't be getting out typical footy hooligans but they will also be missing out on a big chunk of revenue.

i'm secretly happy they didn't get through as i will have a new born eary next year and would feel guilty spending all that time and money in the pub whilst mrs cooper is changing nappies e.t.c. call me sad but i would rather be with the family now...
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
            i'm secretly happy they didn't get through as i will have a new born eary next year and would feel guilty spending all that time and money in the pub whilst mrs cooper is changing nappies e.t.c. call me sad but i would rather be with the family now...
            Why???
            only joking... it's the best time of your life I wouldn't have missed it for the world &.good luck... I'm envious of the journey you are about to begin
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Why???
              only joking... it's the best time of your life I wouldn't have missed it for the world &.good luck... I'm envious of the journey you are about to begin
              No it bloody well isnt. It's thankless, unpleasant, smelly, hard work. Having said that . . . . . . I don't regret doing it.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricChair View Post
                So now that England are out (hurrah) most so-called England fans seem to transfer theit allegience elsewhere. So how will you be supporting? Maybe a distant relative makes cuckoo clocks in switzerland? Maybe you like leiderhosen so will support Austria? Maybe your cleaner is Croatian?

Tell me - I am genuinely interested.
                Scotland....oh wait.

Comment

I will be supporting whover looks like they're going to win and will switch sides accordingly throughout the tournament.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I will be supporting whover looks like they're going to win and will switch sides accordingly throughout the tournament.
                    Jog On - your are Liverpool fan 1980 -1992, Man Utd fan 1993 - 2002, Chelsea Fan 2003 - 2005, Man Utd fan 2006 - 2007 & I claim my £5 replica shirt voucher for any team of my choice (as long as they are top of the league)

Comment

Working...
                    X