• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And he's . . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he's . . . .

gone.

Well who could've seen that one coming?

Linky

Replacement? Place your bets gentlemen.
    The vegetarian option.

Martin O'Neill. There's no one else.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

First Choice Phil?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        First Choice Phil?
        He's said he doesn't want it. And Mourinho. But I reckon if the price is right ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          But I reckon if the price is right ...
          When will you understand, saddo, that it is impossible to buy long term success? You have to actually earn it. Do you have this word (earnings) in city chaps vocabulary at all? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            He's said he doesn't want it. And Mourinho. But I reckon if the price is right ...
            Big Phil didn't want to commit to England just before the start of a world cup when he was in charge of Portugal, things are different now and he would be my first choice.

It’s a shame the FA or the fans would never accept a German manager, Otto Rehhagel has the right credentials.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              When will you understand, saddo, that it is impossible to buy long term success? You have to actually earn it. Do you have this word (earnings) in city chaps vocabulary at all? I doubt it.
              Another classic atw leap of logic there. You're a little simple-minded aren't you?
              But of course you don't have the perspective to see that.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Big Phil didn't want to commit to England just before the start of a world cup when he was in charge of Portugal, things are different now and he would be my first choice.

It’s a shame the FA or the fans would never accept a German manager, Otto Rehhagel has the right credentials.
                Klinnsmann.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I agree, he knows how to fashion a team from unpromising material.
                  But he's treated like a God in Greece and who would swap that for the English media?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Big Phil also didn't want the press hounding him as soon as things go wrong.

We need a manager than can handle to press as well as the players and Jose seems to be able to do that quite well

Comment

Working...
                    X