• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

McKlown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKlown

Incompetent numpty without any sense of honour - he knew full well he will be sacked, but he did not resign because in this case he payoff would be lower.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Incompetent numpty without any sense of honour - he knew full well he will be sacked, but he did not resign because in this case he payoff would be lower.
    I wanted him to resign but fully understand why he didn't, I would have done the same, I wish I could land a contract where my incompetence would be financially beneficial.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I wanted him to resign but fully understand why he didn't, I would have done the same, I wish I could land a contract where my incompetence would be financially beneficial.
      The FA will imminently announce that McClaren, who is set for a £2.5m pay-off, has lost his job 18 months into a four-year contract.
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The FA will imminently announce that McClaren, who is set for a £2.5m pay-off, has lost his job 18 months into a four-year contract.

Wish I could get that for being bad at my job.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Join the civil service then
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Wish I could get that for being bad at my job.
            You get that all the time at the highest levels - both of public service and top private industry
            Private Eye is full of the tales.
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              Join the civil service then
              Almost correct. I'm sure you really meant to type EDS.

Comment

I fear the **** is on his way to Brum as well

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Mclaren was by no means the worst manager. Apart from the Russia game and yesterday (when to be fair he didn't have his first choice players) he managed to string together some good results.
                  Graham Taylor anyone?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    he managed to string together some good results.
                    What about draw with Macedonia and another loss with Croatia before?

It's not one game he got wrong, he lost fair and square against countries that are not supposed to be hard at all, but they raised their game where as England did not. If you can't beat Croatia, how can you expect to beat France, Italy, Germany or even Brazil in World Cups?

Comment

Working...
                    X