• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ska ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ska ...

is good. I getting commercial success soon. Big roubles. Maybe I buy my bedsit.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

"Maybe I buy my bedsit"

He would never say that. He would pity the ones who are slaves of the god money and that should be the government to provide you with a house and food and that there should be a cap on anyone earning over 20k and that people should be armed and do justice themselves and that he knows programming techniques better than anyone else and so on....

Could you put a little effort into that, please?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I dont think your even Russian!!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        I dont think your even Russian!!
        Me not Russian?. I kill you with bare hands
        Yes city boys bad. Government should ban banks with horrible financial derivative things. Government should control things always. Big government good. I liiiiike.
        Last edited by sasguru; 23 November 2007, 12:21.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Me not Russian?. I kill you with bare hands
          Yes city boys bad. Government should ban banks with horrible financial derivative things. Government should control things always. Big government good. I liiiiike.
          Ok, Ok, you are now heading into Bob Shawaddi Wadi lingo.

Comment

Me not Russian?. I kill you with Bear hands
            So now you are poaching aninmals to use its paws as a weapon? Do you dastardly commies have no decency!

Comment

Working...
            X