• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Family life or high life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family life or high life

Simple and non-witty poll to follow.
    living the high life, money, fast cars, beautiful women, travel, etc
    42.86%
    Poor, but surrounded by loads of kids and a wife.
    37.14%
    as AndyW
    20.00%

Poor poll. None of the above.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

What would have been your (missing) choice then, apart for loads of money, fast cars, kids, wife etc which everyone would have voted for.

Comment

Retired, abroad, with missus, no kids, no debts, prosperous, able to pursue my own hobbies and interests (not interested in cars or the high life), like travelling.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Done the high life - well not the beautiful women bit - but loved the fast cars, travelling and partying like a nutter!

Now married (no wife!) with husband who did lots of the high life stuff with me as well ... and the kids. Love this too and no regrets cos I had already done the other stuff ... and I'll at least get the fast cars again, and do some decent travelling with then little one is a bit older. Probably am past the illegal raves around the world now tho', sadly.

Comment

I voted for the family option.
            I dont know why like - cause that's what I came from, and I've spent my entire adult life getting out of it!!!
            But now that I'm "of that age", loaded, massive house, and living it large...I kind of just wish I had loads of kids.

Grass/greener/etc.

Its also an unfair time of year to be asking this - everyone wants a massive family round Xmas don't they?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              I voted for the family option.
              I dont know why like - cause that's what I came from, and I've spent my entire adult life getting out of it!!!
              But now that I'm "of that age", loaded, massive house, and living it large...I kind of just wish I had loads of kids.

Grass/greener/etc.

Its also an unfair time of year to be asking this - everyone wants a massive family round Xmas don't they?
              You can have Edit: borrow mine!

Comment

I'd vote for

living the high life, money, fast cars, beautiful woman, travel, surrounded by loads of kids and a wife - the aforementioned beautiful woman.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think it's reasonable to assume that many of you are very, very ugly, and hence will not be able to use the (b) option anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    like travelling.
                    Can I recommend the Bermuda Triangle,well worth a visit
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X