• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golders Green

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golders Green

Hi London people...

Are there any decent boozers round Golders Green? (next to the Crem?)
    The pope is a tard.

Anyone?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oy vey!
      I don't know Golders Green at all - but Hampstead is close enough - loads of decent pubs there. Look for Spaniards Inn on google - used to be a classic London pub set in a centuries old building but I haven't been there for a while.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Hi London people...

Think of the calories!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Oy vey!
          I don't know Golders Green at all - but Hampstead is close enough - loads of decent pubs there. Look for Spaniards Inn on google - used to be a classic London pub set in a centuries old building but I haven't been there for a while.
          Damn, I was going to say the same as sasguru which is making me worried. Goldersgreen is very residential, don't hope for too much fun there. Eventually you can pop down to Camden but watch out for your goods and don't smoke outside - you won't survive 10 minutes before someone comes to you and ask for a cigarette.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Is it near Catford?
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Think of the calories!!!
              Family funeral - I dont have much choice.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Oy vey!
                Cheers SAS - I'll check that one out.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Hi London people...

Not near the cemetary. There is the Bull & Last which is up the hill towards Hampstead - closest - 5 min drive - has a car park.

Or the Spaniards Inn which is nice, nice food, oldy worldy type place but low ceilings and a bit claustrophobic which loads of people - has a car park.

The other side Temple Fortune has a dodgy wetherspoons for the local chavs.

Highgate Village has some nice places also but a bit further away.

Nowhere to park in Hampstead - don't even bother looking.

Comment

Who'd have though Sally was a Yid
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X