• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much will you spend on a significant other this Xmas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much will you spend on a significant other this Xmas?

Poll to follow
    Nothing - I'm so tight my butt cheeks are numb!!!!
    20.51%
    Less Than £500 - I'm a Support Monkey, what do you expect!!!
    38.46%
    Less Than £1000 - Meh.
    23.08%
    Less Than £2000
    2.56%
    More Than £2000 - I have more than one woman on the go!!!!!
    5.13%
    I am AndyW
    10.26%

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
    Poll to follow
    Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
      Poll to follow
      In your own time...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Come on, come on. Now is not the time to get shaky and nervous.

Any way, it won't help you when you show the results to your partner in a vain attempt to justify the pathetic amount you spent on them.

Comment

Where the "i don't have a significant other option"

Comment

That would be under the 'How much would I spend this xmas on Mrs Hand and her five lovely daughters' poll

Comment

Does anyone really spend over £500?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

This year's budget is £20 each plus £5 for presents from the children.

Anyone can go out and buy a load of expensive tat, but with a real limit, you actually have to THINK about what to buy.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I like it, I hope you wrap it up in the sunday supplement for maximum saving
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Does anyone really spend over £500?
                    Yep. We have a thing where we open our big pressies in the morning, then we fill a big santa stocking for each other..and by the time you add it all up, easily over £500 quid...

I see it as the one time in the year that I get to splash out on her..so why not...
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X