• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Bungles = Work for us?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC Bungles = Work for us?

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that..

So do we think there will be a s&*t load of central government projects who need top contractors like us kicking off soon?
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

No. Next.

Comment

If you can change

SELECT *

into

SELECT name, address

for under 40k, then there might be a job doing data extraction for HMRC.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

No. But I think HMRC Bungles = Less resources to victimise contractors. Incidentally all that "income shifting" consultation, legislation seems to have quietly gone away. One can hope.

Comment

Funnily enough,I got offered one today. Couldn't start in time though,wanted someone on Friday.

Kudos for the CV I think the agent said. I'll let you make your own minds up...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I've just been offered an internship in the mail room. I've been told "not to mess up". Any ideas what that's all about?
            Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
              I've just been offered an internship in the mail room. I've been told "not to mess up". Any ideas what that's all about?
              Anything that says "Confidential Data - Do Not Lose" should be nicked and stuck on eBay.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
              X