• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Champions League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League

Fergie minutes!!!!

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Not really - 4 mins was not that bad given there were a few substitutions and they are supposed to be 30 seconds each. Then there was the extended delay when the SL player went down. Perhaps it should have been 3, but then Ronaldo scored at 92 so it wouldn't have made a difference.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I have to say, unfortunately that Man U look good this year. Barstewards.
      Go Gunners!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

In.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I have to say, unfortunately that Man U look good this year. Barstewards.
          Go Gunners!
          Was hoping in a 7-0 reveange but I doubt that there will be interest in that. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they'll try it, we are more emotional than practical.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Driving home last night listening to SWR3 radio, they were talking about the Stuttgart - Rangers game. Apparently 3 Scottish chaps had already been arrested:

- 1 for letting a smoke bomb off in his hotel room
            - 1 for punching a taxi driver because he thought the taxi fare was too high
            - 1 for trying to pay a prostitute with fake 50 Euro notes. Going back to his hotel room they found a bunch more

And the press leads you to believe that the Tartan Army are a bunch of likeable ginger wig tartan kilt wearing highland pals
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Driving home last night listening to SWR3 radio, they were talking about the Stuttgart - Rangers game. Apparently 3 Scottish chaps had already been arrested:

- 1 for trying to pay a prostitute with fake 50 Euro notes. Going back to his hotel room they found a bunch more

And the press leads you to believe that the Tartan Army are a bunch of likeable ginger wig tartan kilt wearing highland pals

Err these were Rangers fans. They are just as likely to support England as they suffer from "Rule Britannia Delusional Disorder".

hth

Shaunbhoy
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

get it right - there is a world of difference between the Tartan Army and the huns on a European maurading adventure.

Saying that I did want them to win. Co-efficent and all that.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Now I'm no jock lover, but 3 arrests isn't too bad.

It's not lilke they were rioting all over the place is it ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Now I'm no jock lover, but 3 arrests isn't too bad.

It's not lilke they were rioting all over the place is it ?
                    And...none of them footie related...
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X