• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Note to newbies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to newbies

SASguru likes to start threads offering advice to newbies. In these threads he likes to 'big himself up' at the detriment of others. This emanates from a strong desire to belong and seek propriety over the output of the forum. Most on this board consider SASguru a jumped up offensive little snob with delusions of grandeur. Please feel free to make up your own mind.

Regards
    Bagpuss
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    SASguru likes to start threads offering advice to newbies. In these threads he likes to 'big himself up' at the detriment of others. This emanates from a strong desire to belong and seek propriety over the output of the forum. Most on this board consider SASguru a jumped up offensive little snob with delusions of grandeur. Please feel free to make up your own mind.

Regards
    Bagpuss
    Whereas Baggy is just a turd.
    HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bagpuss likes to start threads offering advice to newbies. In these threads he likes to 'big himself up' at the detriment of others. This emanates from a strong desire to belong and seek propriety over the output of the forum. Most on this board consider Bagpuss a jumped up offensive little snob with delusions of grandeur. Please feel free to make up your own mind.

Regards
      Churchill

Comment

Pot and Kettle convention alert!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What the Pot said to the Kettle was racist
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

What the Pot said to the Kettle was racist
            Ah I see. Still smarting for being observed as an anti-semite yesterday.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Pot and Kettle convention alert!!
              Glad you could join us!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Ah I see. Still smarting for being observed as an anti-semite yesterday.

Yes of course I am, any other lables in your pathetic atempt to marginalise me?

PS "Being observed"! who are you Michael Pain the nosey neighbour?

Comment

in your pathetic atempt to marginalise me?
                  Oh I don't think I have to do that. Your "personality" does it all by itself.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Oh I don't think I have to do that. Your "personality" does it all by itself.
                    Why are you flirting for so long? Just get a %&% room and get over it.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X