• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please only reply to this thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please only reply to this thread

if you have something intelligent, witty or interesting to say.

Thank you for your co-operation in the matter.

cnvt.

Well we won't see Bagpuss on this thread then.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't so I won't be replying. Cheers!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        I don't so I won't be replying. Cheers!
        And neither will I. Anyone else who won't be replying?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Here's the difference explained in terms of plumbers

The plumber.

Comes to you house. Identifies the fault with your boiler, suggests a repair. Fixes the fault, services the system, charges £350 and leaves. You are happy in a warm home.

The plumbing "consultant"

Arrives in a sharp suit. Has 3 hour meeting with you discussing synergies with your lighting, how your carpets could generate warmer feet if upgraded and how the industry is moving towards thinner pipes.

Creates a detailed report on the future of condensing boilers and presents this to your family. Thanks you all and leaves at 7.00pm after handing you a bill for £2500.

You sit, tired and cold with your broken boiler wondering how you are going to pay for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            And neither will I. Anyone else who won't be replying?
            Me probably. And add around another 6,634,033,792 undead (not including the not yet born).

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              You sit, tired and cold with your broken boiler wondering how you are going to pay for Christmas.
              That just about sums up the 'style-over-substance' paradigm prevalent in the last 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                That just about sums up the 'style-over-substance' paradigm prevalent in the last 10 years.
                Just remember, someones debt is someone elses profit...

Comment

something intelligent, witty or interesting

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X