• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Websphere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Websphere

Whats this all about then?

Couldn't they find anything different?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

No. Next.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Nonce cache timeout
      The mind boggles...

Oi SAS, you working for IBM these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        The mind boggles...

Oi SAS, you working for IBM these days?
        That was almost funny. BTW did you and Atw get refunds from that humour school that ripped you off?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          That was almost funny.
          I thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Whats this all about then?

Couldn't they find anything different?
            If you don't know, I would suggest your client keeps you away from anything to do with security.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

If you want to know about nonces, Threaded is yer man.

I think that's what he's alluding to.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                If you want to know about nonces, Threaded is yer man.

I think that's what he's alluding to.
                But only once.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  If you don't know, I would suggest your client keeps you away from anything to do with security.
                  Well I know what its about now, surely they could have picked a better name or was this the result of a committee?

Ah, but are they my client or my customer?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Well I know what its about now, surely they could have picked a better name or was this the result of a committee?

Ah, but are they my client or my customer?
                    Nonce is a homograph. This meaning of nonce was originally a nonce word, so should not be confused with the nonce you're confusing it with. In crypto the meaning is essentially the same: something only to be used for the nonce.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X