• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nuke Sudan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuke Sudan

There seem to be a lot of idiots there who seem to advocate death to the UK.

I say we get in first and lay waste to their country with a few well placed nuclear tipped Tomahawks.

If 500 other people will join me, I will go and campaign just outside the House of Parliament Exclusion zone right now.

Death to Sudan

If there was a tongue in cheek smilie, I would use it here
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Nuke UK and America and the world would be a more peaceful place !
    Keep it clean!!!

Comment

A muslim once said "Jesus" in a blaphemous way.

Kill them!!! Kill them all!!!

Comment

You've got a plan there - nuke the world!!!

Just give me a chance to get to tahiti or somewhere equally far from the blast zones.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          There seem to be a lot of idiots there who seem to advocate death to the UK.

I say we get in first and lay waste to their country with a few well placed nuclear tipped Tomahawks.

If 500 other people will join me, I will go and campaign just outside the House of Parliament Exclusion zone right now.

Death to Sudan

If there was a tongue in cheek smilie, I would use it here
          Bloody pacifist
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Do what you want as long as you don't call the Tomahawks "Mumammad."

Comment

Get used to it. One day it will start happening in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                Get used to it. One day it will start happening in the UK.
                You can't say that!!! That will never happen!!!

Comment

Perhaps we should cut off aid after all to these peace lovers

The marchers took to the streets after Friday prayers to denounce the sentence as too lenient.

The protesters gathered in Martyrs Square, outside the presidential palace in the capital, many of them carrying knives and sticks.

Marchers chanted "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance - execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad".

Hundreds of riot police were deployed but they did not break up the demonstration.
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

When I first saw the thread title I thought it was a new pair of trainers - Nike Sudans.

Comment

Working...
                    X