• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed

Doomed

Excellent article! Seems to be a list of direct quotes from this site.

Comment

But it is different this time.

Get that BTL while it is still cheap is my advice.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

no it isn't. next.

Comment

It will be a soft landing. So I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Boomed

Comment

The Home Builders Federation says that since mid-2004, the stock of new properties has been more than adequate to meet demand

Over the past 10 years, house prices have gone up at 10% a year but rents have risen by less than 3% a year - at about the same pace as the rise in the cost of living. "Tenants have been able to resist higher rents precisely because there are other rental properties available - because there isn't a significant shortage of supply," she concludes.

Now who was saying this months ago? some idiot
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                The Home Builders Federation says that since mid-2004, the stock of new properties has been more than adequate to meet demand

Over the past 10 years, house prices have gone up at 10% a year but rents have risen by less than 3% a year - at about the same pace as the rise in the cost of living. "Tenants have been able to resist higher rents precisely because there are other rental properties available - because there isn't a significant shortage of supply," she concludes.

Now who was saying this months ago? some idiot
                I think it was sasguru.

Comment

The "word" in the city is...

SASGuru

Comment

My BTL is going on the market this afternoon.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X