• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How does one contact an administrator?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one contact an administrator?

"Contractor UK has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Is there another way of contacting an administrator?

Cheers

Why dont you just delete some?

Comment

Post something extremely defamatory. They'll be in touch sharpish.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Why dont you just delete some?
        He/she cant, he/she dosnt own the mailbox

Comment

Happy to help.

<Mod>Churchill retires to the bench to consider the stupidity of his actions. Silly dog.</Mod>
          Last edited by ferret; 3 December 2007, 14:41. Reason: Shouting naughty words. Been warned too often to not ban.

Comment

Delete some sent messages if you want to keep all the ones in your inbox. You can get in touch with them via the getting told off route which I happen to know works quite well – or you could send a PM to administrator or Ferret?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk View Post
              "Contractor UK has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Is there another way of contacting an administrator?

Cheers
              Report a post, that sends an email rather than a PM.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Contractor UK is not the only admin. As a ferret I like to keep my box clean
                my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                  Contractor UK is not the only admin. As a ferret I like to keep my box clean
                  Are you female, ferret?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Contractor UK has very kindly been in touch. Many thanks for your comments and I do hope Churchill will be back.

Comment

Working...
                    X