• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chimps beat students in cognitive skills test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chimps beat students in cognitive skills test

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7124156.stm

Chimpanzees have an extraordinary photographic memory that is far superior to ours, research suggests.

Young chimps outperformed university students in memory tests devised by Japanese scientists.

Now why does that not surprise me? Question is, are the chimps on £750/day though?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Now why does that not surprise me? Question is, are the chimps on £750/day though?
    They are in some places.

Comment

Question is, are the chimps on £750/day though?
      Only if they can spell apparently
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

And why aren't any of them posting on here?

Oh! sorry NickFitz
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          And why aren't any of them posting on here?
          'Cos that's what TPD is for?

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7124156.stm

Chimpanzees have an extraordinary photographic memory that is far superior to ours, research suggests.

Young chimps outperformed university students in memory tests devised by Japanese scientists.

But can they neck 8 pints of Stella and steal some traffic cones? I think not.
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              'Cos that's what TPD is for?
              Yes, and you spent a long time on there with me in the wee hours of this morning M

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                8 pints of Stella
                Which also happens to be the answer to: what is the difference between a dog and a fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Yes, and you spent a long time on there with me in the wee hours of this morning M
                  True, but I am proud to be dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    But can they neck 8 pints of Stella and steal some traffic cones? I think not.
                    In South America during the summer, they nicked a ladder. escaped from a zoo, and beat a Taxi driver to death. close enough.
                    The lead chimp was called Satan apparently

Comment

Working...
                    X