• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Market

So folks its renewal time again, so what's going on in Blighty?

Is anyone noticing a slowdown in the contractor market, seems to me to be fine, even though there's been some sackings in London.

What's happening, anyone on the bench in the new year ?
    I'm alright Jack

There's work if you want it

Comment

Contract is up at start of January. Chance of extension is probably 50/50. In terms of new opportunities it seems ok-ish at the mo. Usual dipping off of roles due to time of year is coming soon I guess.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

contract is up on friday... oh no no no it isnt, by the magic of a reply to an email it's just been confirmed as extended until March..
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Contract was due to finish on Dec 24th, but now been extended into January

Wanted a break, but got to get some software out for early Jan so at this rate I'll be working over xmas!
          Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

contract is up on friday... oh no no no it isnt, by the magic of a reply to an email it's just been confirmed as extended until March..
            Why didnt someone tell me this magioc method to get an extension earlier!

Comment

been here a few yrs. Contract expires at the end of dec. No renewal. Already been put forwarded for another position.

Comment

Working...
              X