• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents getting desperate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents getting desperate

or just good business? - trouble is the agency (CP) is not one I'd recommend!

Good afternoon

With Christmas coming up I can appreciate how important every single penny can be. With that in mind, I have attached the above details, where you have the potential to earn money, just for a little snippet of information.

How I hear you ask??

Well, if your current company is recruiting, or if you have turned down an offer from a company, or a fellow Line Manager is recruiting, if you let me know, and that information leads to me placing a candidate, you can earn up-to £500!!!

All information will be handled in 100% confidence, and approached in a professional manner.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Have a good evening
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    or just good business? - trouble is the agency (CP) is not one I'd recommend!
    Doomed ™
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Good business in my opinion. And a lot more ethical and honest than expected.

Comment

I wonder if DA would better that offer?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Anyone thought of putting their contract leads on eBay?

Comment

I wouldn't put anyone that I like through them, though.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Anyone thought of putting their contract leads on eBay?

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

you can earn up-to £500
                Sounds like one of those fliers at the traffic lights for home working.
                No doubt you'd get a £50 M&S voucher for each year of the contract.

Unless it was written in blood I wouldn't believe any monies would be forthcoming.

Comment

All well and good, but how would you find out, if indeed, the EB did manage to "place a candidate" based on the info you gave them?

Trust them? i think not

Comment

placing a candidate, you can earn up-to £500!!!
                    Bah ... my pimp paid me £1000 last time I referred someone to him. You can ask for more.

Comment

Working...
                    X