• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Spineless *******

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Spineless *******

When the brown stuff hits the fan Gordon can't be found

Brown is sending Miliband to sign the EU treaty on his behalf. So not content with backtracking on the promise of a referendum the slimy get then chooses to duck the actual signing.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

I like the word ratified, it is very descriptive, although scum-sucking headlicified would obviously be better.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X