PDA

View Full Version : Alien probes

xoggoth
5th December 2007, 19:43
I would like to abduct people and administer anal probes. Aliens never seem to get charged or admonished for such behaviour. It's one law for extraterrestrials of superior civilisations from beyond the galaxy and another law for the rest of us.

OrangeHopper
5th December 2007, 20:13
You will have to appeal to the court of alien rights.

DiscoStu
5th December 2007, 20:17
I would like to abduct people and administer anal probes. Aliens never seem to get charged or admonished for such behaviour. It's one law for extraterrestrials of superior civilisations from beyond the galaxy and another law for the rest of us.

You really scare me.

You should ask Paula though, she'd be up for it. (Although I should warn you if you're not already aware, we're pretty sure she's one of AtW's fembots...)

Cliphead
5th December 2007, 20:29

All you have to do is get yourself there somewhere beyond the galaxy but I suspect their immigration laws are a bit more stringent than here.