• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boxing Boxing Boxing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing Boxing Boxing

Anyone watch the Hatton fight on saturday. i'm thinking of it but don't really want to watch from 10:00 until he eventually comes on. Does anyone know the time he is due to fight. I have been told 1am and 4am ?
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Their aiming for 4am but it all depends on the undercards.
    thing is it will be over by 4.15. hatton's going to destroy Mayfeather in 4.
    Just sky+ it and watch it when you get up. No point ruining the whole of sunday.

Comment

mayfeather is a cocky so an so -

Hatton 3rd...
      cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

It ranges from 2am to 4am on most sites. I'll def be watching it, though i may have a wee kip in the afternoon.

Also on ITV starting from 10pm on Sat will be Khan v Earl.
        "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

I don't know much about boxing, but I enjoy it and from what I'm reading Mayweather is favourite with most experts - maybe cause he's bigger and technically better. Hoping Hatton does it, but it'd be an upset it seems ... (Not gonna watch it at 4am though - might the next day).
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'm watching it (hopefully). Going round to a mates house and we are having a poker night first.

It will go at least 8 rounds with Ricky winning due to stoppage inflicted by savage body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I'm watching it (hopefully). Going round to a mates house and we are having a poker night first.

It will go at least 8 rounds with Ricky winning due to stoppage inflicted by savage body shots.
              The best fighter Hatton has taken on, a better fighter, one who doesn't let people like Hatton in. I like Hatton but he's going to get KO'd
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                The best fighter Hatton has taken on, a better fighter, one who doesn't let people like Hatton in. I like Hatton but he's going to get KO'd
                hatton will not be KO'd. Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  The ref will allow Hatton in and rough up the classier, more technical fighter fighter. Hattons body shots are superb and this is an area where I feel he will win.
                  He won't out box him, just beat him

Comment

Is it pay per view or normal Sky Sports?
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X