• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C'mon Clarkson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon Clarkson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7130860.stm

Would love to have seen this.

Nice one Jezza.

Think if I had wanted to pick a fight with a top gear presenter I would have chosen that little crashy bloke. Clarkson looks a bit big.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

"A 14-year-old girl later contacted Thames Valley Police to inform them a man had been abusive to her friend. "

When I was a kid, if a grown up had 'been abusive' then I would have forgot about it pretty soon after. I certainly would not have called up the police to get the guy into trouble. But then I suppose the police have to chase those home office stats some way. I mean it is obviously better to get a couple of plod to go and hassle somebody off the telly than actually investigate a burglary or something. After all it's why we pay them so much! What was it a 2.5% rise or a 1.9% one. Awww bless!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        "A 14-year-old girl later contacted Thames Valley Police to inform them a man had been abusive to her friend. "

When I was a kid, if a grown up had 'been abusive' then I would have forgot about it pretty soon after. I certainly would not have called up the police to get the guy into trouble. But then I suppose the police have to chase those home office stats some way. I mean it is obviously better to get a couple of plod to go and hassle somebody off the telly than actually investigate a burglary or something. After all it's why we pay them so much! What was it a 2.5% rise or a 1.9% one. Awww bless!
        The kids these days are a lot more savvy than we used to be.

They know its worth trying it on because they may get some compo out of it. And if they don't they haven't lost anything.

Comment

why ever was he using the facilities of a public sports center in the first place

why wasn't he at the local country club ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            why ever was he using the facilities of a public sports center in the first place

Milan.
            Because not that many have indoor snow slopes
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

that is then unfortunate

Milan.

Comment

Wonder what car he was in ??
                Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
                  There was a broken down Passat blocking the gates.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
                    Wonder what car he was in ??
                    Probably something big and 4x4ish if he was taking his daughter + friends
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X