• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Secret Santa Help Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Help Needed

I need some inspiration. I have to buy a Secret Santa present before Monday, and I'm stuck for ideas.

It's for a chap, he's a Chelsea fan, commutes a LONG way to work. His car was recently written off by a mechanic who cocked something up with the engine.

Can anyone think of a witty and relevant present?

Cheers
    Moose

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I need some inspiration. I have to buy a Secret Santa present before Monday, and I'm stuck for ideas.

It's for a chap, he's a Chelsea fan, commutes a LONG way to work. His car was recently written off by a mechanic who noddyed something up with the engine.

Cheers
    Moose
    A bus pass?

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Europe.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

An Oyster card.

Comment

It's for a chap, he's a Chelsea fan, commutes a LONG way to work. His car was recently written off by a mechanic who noddyed something up with the engine.

Cheers
        Moose
        A Chelsea key ring sounds ideal.
        Last edited by Chantho; 7 December 2007, 12:12.
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Get him a replica of his car in toy size....that will work if he really loved his car.

My secret santa present is sorted.
          Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Buy him a WHSmith voucher that he will later use to buy a book written by Abramovich "How I got rich to buy Chelsea", published by GULAG Press.

Comment

How about the Haynes manual?
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

what is the budget?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  what is the budget?
                  £5-£10.

Comment

£5-£10.
                    "How to change tapes for Dummies" by Milan Publishing Limited.

You'll make up the lost £10 in a 1/2 days pay.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X