• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans

Well i have been busy recently so haven't been on the site but now i'm back thought i would do my usual nosey thing and find out / share what people are up to the weekend

Friday - Clients Christmas Party (in liverpool hotel)
    Sat - Drive home, get new number plates to pass stupid MOT on car
    Sun - Watch Hatton fight at stupid o'clock in morning and relax
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    Well i have been busy recently so haven't been on the site but now i'm back thought i would do my usual nosey thing and find out / share what people are up to the weekend

Friday - Clients Christmas Party (in liverpool hotel)
    Sat - Drive home, get new number plates to pass stupid MOT on car
    Sun - Watch Hatton fight at stupid o'clock in morning and relax
    Too early ! Please repost this arvo when I'm really starting to struggle.

Comment

Home to Accrington Stanley tomorrow.

Then a murder mystery party in the evening.

BTW Last time Accrington came down dozens of their fans had red perms. Is that common up north now?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        Home to Accrington Stanley tomorrow.

Then a murder mystery party in the evening.

BTW Last time Accrington came down dozens of their fans had red perms. Is that common up north now?
        You're MK Dons aren't you !? A local manager ( Rochdale ? ) on Radio Manchester last night was saying everybody outside the 'big 3' ( inc MK Dons ) was playing for play off places only. Confident ?

Comment

Work

Comment

Our company Christmas do in Edinburgh

Comment

I have the pleasure of visiting Futurewife's extended family in Birmingham. Sounds worse than it is.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                You're MK Dons aren't you !? A local manager ( Rochdale ? ) on Radio Manchester last night was saying everybody outside the 'big 3' ( inc MK Dons ) was playing for play off places only. Confident ?
                Fairly, but we take nothing for granted down here!

Just out of interest, who did he say the other two are? I'd guess Peterborough and Chesterfield?

Comment

Playing with my new guitar, which I've just picked up .
                  Upgrading another Mac Pro to 32GB memory, 4Tb disks.
                  Fixing a damaged wheel on one bicycle, cleaning another.
                  Chopping up some wood.
                  Chasing the thatcher for not working: cold, wet and windy, lame excuses.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Kissing frogs, strangling animals and masturbating.

Comment

Working...
                    X