• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When dictators meet (or don't)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When dictators meet (or don't)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7132218.stm

It isn't always possible to pick and choose who you sit down with at these meetings, occasionally it will be a Stalinist dictator who has ruined his own country's economy for his own political ends.
    That's what they said to Mugabe, but now he'll be spared from having Brown at the meeting.
    Last edited by Chantho; 7 December 2007, 12:04.
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

I'm sure you are a nice guy , but starting every post with some sad reference to Dr Who is a little tiresome now

Dr Spock over and out, beam me up Scotty! NanooNanoo! Shazbat! May the force be with you!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      I'm sure you are a nice guy , but starting every post with some sad reference to Dr Who is a little tiresome now

Dr Spock over and out, beam me up Scotty! NanooNanoo! Shazbat! May the force be with you!

Comment

Seconded
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It is as well that I am thick-skinned (having an exoskeleton can be an advantage sometimes).

I have changed my sig. to put any onus on the reader of future posts.
          If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Comment

You caved in faster than Ruprect! PC correctness rules, if that's okay with the rest of you?

This board isn't as good as it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post

It is as well that I am thick-skinned (having an exoskeleton can be an advantage sometimes).

Chan

Don't let the bastards grind you down. There are far more tiresome things on this board than your sig. Like the constant and tedious BICKERING!

Tho

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                Chan

Don't let the bastards grind you down. There are far more tiresome things on this board than your sig. Like the constant and tedious BICKERING!

Tho
                Thanks for your support, it was time for a change in any case.

I don't find the Bagpuss / Sasguru / Atw etc. stuff all that interesting either, but if you don't like something you aren't forced to read it.

Comment

Your new sig made me chuckle, but...
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

...it was time for a change in any case...
                    Chan
                    I don't believe you for one minute. What's your favourite letter btw?
                    Tho

Comment

Working...
                    X